I’m quite fascinated at how almost all known wedding details are evolving! Today, let’s focus on that one important deet on your table decor — the table number. There are actually like gazillion ideas on this particular wedding detail, but for now, I’ll be leaving you with the 10 of the most unique, eye-catchingly pretty table number ideas you can actually make. But first, let me manage your expectations before we proceed — some of these DIY projects will be as easy as a pea, but some, I must say, are quite advanced even for an average crafter. While these DIY table numbers are a pretty-lot, these projects will take time to do (and effort, too!) so be prepared to get help from other crafty hands.
I promise that this will be sooo worth your time and effort if you choose to do any of these. Send over the photos of your finished products so I could see them, okay? Ready now? Here are my top 10 absolutely-worth-it-DIY Table Number projects. Enjoy!
1. DIY Bud Vase Table Number – Cute and innovative, I love the idea of using test tubes as vases. This table number project is pretty enough to be given out as wedding favor afterwards! DIY link here.
2. DIY String Art Table Number – Get into the “string art” trend with this easy (and budget-friendly!) project. DIY link here.
3. DIY Rustic Table Number – I’ve always wondered how they make the painted number look so natural like it’s always been there! Well, now I know! And now you do too! :) DIY link and Free Printables here.
4. DIY Floating Hot Air Ballons Table Number – Puuur-fect for a vintage, travel themed wedding! DIY link here.
5. DIY Scrabble Tiles Table Number – All you need are your good ol’ scrabble pieces and your huge imagination! DIY link here.
6. DIY Fresh Flower Table Number – Promise me you’ll use this if you’re having an outdoor / garden wedding. P.S. Delegate this one! This will use fresh flowers, so better done on the wedding day itself. So yes, you don’t want to stress over this project. :) DIY link here.
7. DIY Button Book Table Number – Don’t let those old books go to waste. With the right mix of thriftiness and creativity, you can have your very own easy, unique and personalized table number! DIY link here.
8. DIY Chalkboard Vase Table Number – I think this would look absolutely lovely if you use different colors of chalkboard paint. Sprinkle your tables with rainbow colors! DIY link here.
9. DIY Hammered Metal Table Number – I must say that this project is quite versatile. You could use the table number afterwards, say, as a home decor. DIY link here.
10. DIY Moss Table Number – This would work with or without the glass bell jar (just in case you can’t find something to enclose it with). Perfect for an outdoor wedding, this table number is like having a mini topiary right on top your reception tables. DIY link here.